Ezam Shah Bin Dato’ Abdul Rahman
Ezam Shah has significant experience in handling highly contentious banking litigation disputes specializing in hire-purchase, foreclosure, execution and other forms of debt recovery proceedings on behalf of major corporations and financial institutions.
In his years of practice, Ezam Shah continues to advice on a large array of issues concerning conveyancing matters, including land development, sale and purchase transactions for commercial residential properties and housing development, and both conventional and Islamic banking practices. He also brings a wealth of experience with him in Litigation & Dispute Resolution where he regularly provides advise, drafts and vets various legal documents for the court proceedings pertaining recovery, foreclosures and the various types of execution.
As one of the Managing Partners of the Firm, Ezam’s main responsibilities are:
- To lead the Firm in Banking Debt Recovery and Enforcement Practice;
- Heading General Litigation and Contentious Matters undertaken by the Firm;
- To spearhead the Firm’s Business Development;
- To manage the Firm’s Corporate Image and overall client care;
- To look into Continuing Legal Education in its support staff and practitioners.
+606 282 8227
+606 282 8776
Melaka & Batu Pahat, Malaysia
Bond University, Australia