Joint Managing Partners
EZAM SHAH BIN DATO’ ABDUL RAHMAN
LLB (Hons.) Bond University Australia PLTezam@abdulrahman.com.my
- Appointed as a partner in 2000, and Joint Managing Partner in 2017.
- Based in Batu Pahat.
- Spearheading the Firm’s Banking & Insolvency Practice.
- Notary Public.
EDHAM REZA SHAH BIN DATO’ ABDUL RAHMAN. S.A.P., B.K.T.
LLM (Banking Law), IIUM
Barrister-at-Law of Gray’s Inn
LLB (Hons), University of Sheffield, UK
- Appointed as a Partner in 2007 and subsequently as Joint Managing Partner in 2017.
- Based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Spearheading the Firm’s Financial Services & Islamic Finance Practice.
- Panel member of Asian International Arbitration Centre to arbitrate on matters pertaining to Islamic Banking and Financial Services.
- Associate Member of the Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia.
- A Commissioner for Oaths.
- Served as Independent Non-Executive Director of Bank Rakyat Malaysia Berhad and Chairman of Rakyat Management Services Sdn Bhd.
- Member of Council Islamic Finance Committee.
- 2020-2021 Fulbright Visiting Scholar, Washington DC.