Our Recent Notable Deals
- Acted for the Vendors of Communication Tower company licensed in Kedah in the disposal of approximately RM100,000,000.00 shares.
- Advised a statutory body and a private construction company in relation to a mixed development over a land situated in Kota Tinggi, Johor with a contract value of not less than Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred Million (RM100,000,000.00)
- Advised the GLC company in relation to the lease and purchase of a warehouse affixed on the joint owned land at a value of RM35,000,000.00 including the incoming stock to the said warehouse
- Acted as the legal adviser in relation to a fiberisation plan project involving three (3) parties which had been initiated as a plan for an expansion of broadband infrastructure in Malaysia.
- Appointed as a retainer to the Brunei company’s subsidiary incorporated in Malaysia to advise on their business in hotel, construction, development and interior design.
- Advising a telecommunication tower holder company on the novation, acquisition and construction of the telecommunication towers in central region of Malaysia including negotiations with MCMC and telecommunication companies such as TM, Maxis, Celcom, Digi, U Mobile.
BANKING AND FINANCE
- Advised Malayan Banking Berhad in relation to RM1.0 Billion working capital facility in favour of MOF owned SPV.
- Advised a Malaysian public listed company pioneering in steel mill industry for their RM 65.0 Million syndication facilities granted by several foreign Islamic Banks for their working capital expenditure to build steel billet and hot mill steel plant in Kapar.
- Advised Ambank (M) Berhad collectively amounting RM 100.00 Million credit facilities that was provided to a class A township and cluster Developer for its bridging and working capital requirements.
- Advised Affin Bank Berhad to finance a main contractor who has been awarded by Iskandar Investment Berhad a RM 26.94 Million project for construction of several packages of premier Theme Park within the Iskandar Region, Johor.
- Advised Export-Import Bank of Malaysia Berhad on a debt restructuring facility amounting to USD27,100,000.00 for a storage facility farm in Westport.
ISLAMIC FINANCE AND TAKAFUL
- Advised MBSB on financing of receivables of up to RM600.0 Million involving several cooperative members having total members of more than 1 Million.
- Advised a MOF owned company who have obtained mezzanine facilities amounting to RM200 Million for the purpose of restructuring its current facilities and advances from Government of Malaysia and also to fund its redevelopment projects in Cyberjaya.
- Advised SME Bank in relation to its corporate financing facilities for acquisition of companies in Singapore with the potential of market capitalization upon post listing exercise worth RM 250.0 Million.
- Advised Maybank Islamic Bank Berhad in relation to an acquisition financing plus property and shares swap involving a mega developer and Johor Corporation amounting to RM244.7 Million.
- Advised OCBC Al Amin involving Ijarah principles totaling RM 155.0 Million in relation to the conversion of an existing conventional loan along with regards to the working capital of an airline catering company.
- Advised Malaysian Building Society Berhad to finance a contractor in constructing a Municipal Council Headquarters in Malacca based on BLMT basis for 25 years’ worth RM 300.00 Million on the Bai’Istisna concept.
- Advised Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad on the RM55.0 Million Islamic financing under the concept of Tawarruq to part finance the payment of land cost to the State Development Corporation for all the undeveloped parcel of land at Encorp Cahaya Alam.
- Advised Danajamin and Kuwait Finance House (Malaysia) Berhad on Issuance Of Islamic Medium Term Notes (“IMTN”) of up to Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred Thirty Million (RM130,000,000.00) for the Malaysia’s prominent steel company.
- Advised Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad in relation to the conversion of an existing conventional loan to Islamic Facility alongside with liaising with various foreign solicitors totalling 100.0 Million.
- Advised Bank Al Habib Limited Malaysia, the financial institution origin from Pakistan on the USD60.0 Million banking facility in relation to facilitate the import of ferrous and non-ferrous metals of a company based in Singapore working together with OON & BAZUL LLP, a foreign solicitors based in Singapore to advise the Bank on the security under the laws of Singapore.
- Advised a Malaysian listed company on a USD16.5 Million financing for the acquisition of an AHTS vessel under the concept of Tawarruq and subsequently flagged and mortgaged in Vietnam.
- Advised Export-Import Bank of Malaysia Berhad on the USD26.18 Million Islamic financing to part finance the expenditures related to the Contract on railway refurbishment exercise in Zambia working together with CHIBESAKUNDA & CO., a law firm located in Lusaka, Zambia to advise the Bank on the security under the laws of Zambia.
- Advised Export-Import Bank of Malaysia Berhad on the financing of two chemical tanker from the largest shipyard in China under the scheme of Ijarah for USD 20 Million working together with legal counsel from China to advise the Bank on the security under the laws of China.
change the title to yellow and